What better way to enjoy your Thanksgiving left overs than add them to a pizza?? We've partnered with our favorite Chicago frozen pizza brand, Home Run Inn, to show you how we trick out our pizza at home. See below for directions.
- 1 Home Run Inn Frozen Four Cheese Pizza
- ½ cup left over roasted butternut squash
- ½ cup left over roasted turkey (we used dark meat)
- ½ left over left over roasted brussel sprouts
- 1 cup fresh brussel sprouts
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 fresh sageleaves
- Begin with a Classic Cheese Home Run Inn pizza.
- Place left over vegetables evenly around the pizza, leaving 1 cup of fresh brussels sprouts to the side.
- Bake pizza per directions on the box.
- While pizza is baking slice fresh brussels sprouts and pan fry them using 1/2 cup of olive oil, kosher salt and ground black pepper until tender. put to the side.
- Place remaining 1/2 cup olive oil in frying pan, heat oil to 350 degrees and drop in your fresh sage leaves. These only take a few seconds to cook, quickly remove from pan and place to the side.
- After removing from the pizza from the oven, pour the brussels sprouts you just fried up all over the top of the pizza. Garnish your pizza with the fried sage leaves. – ENJOY!